Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My First Blog

So I thought since everyone else had done this I would hop on board and try this out. I do have a myspace page and I can put that link up a bit later. I guess I didn't think that I could blog seriously on myspace. Stuff I put there are movie reviews and book reviews but never truly share my thoughts about deeper things. Does that guarentee I will share deep thoughts here? Absolutely not. -laughs- I am not always a deep thought kinda person but I figured this would be a nice start.

So....welcome to my blog. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I agree. It's hard to think that someone can blog about something serious on MySpace or Facebook when it seems the majority of users are 18 or less! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that last comment was actually done by me. I didn't realize Robin was still signed in. Hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete