Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wolverine


So tonight I went with mom and we went to go see X-Men Origins - Wolverine. I have to tell you it was pretty good. I didn't like some of the changes I saw in the story line but I loved the characters and who they picked to play them.

Ryan Reynolds was really funny as Deadpool but I really felt they probably could have done more with him. But ah well.

Leiv was AMAZING as Sabertooth. He was kinda dark and I wasn't sure he would be able to do that but did he prove me wrong!!! He must have had a BLAST playing that character. Victor Creed aka Sabertooth was a great character.

And then there was Gambit. Mmmm mmmm mmmmm. Again, I think they could have done far more...FAR more with him but it was nice to see him and the guy that played him did a pretty good job. They got the eyes right, which I was a bit worried about. They did a great job with his powers and even with the attitude.

Overall I thought it was a great movie and will definately be purchasing this one when it comes out on DVD.

My suggestion...go see it. Great great movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment