Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's been a while

Well it's been a while since I have been on here to post anything. There have been huge changes, both good and bad. Life has gone on, just as it always will.

One thing that has developed is my belief system. I have been attending a church with friends that I believe has a Baptist basis to it. This has not only helped continue to help me grow spiritually but it has also made me look deeper into what I believe. I don't agree with all they say but I am not there to agree or disagree. I am there to take what God is presenting to me and learning from it. Am I where I want to be yet? Not even close. But I am feeling that urge, that almost physical need to do more. That is what I have been working on.

Then there is work. I have a new co-worker this year. Then I just lost a co-worker to a car accident. I am going to attend the funeral tomorrow with others from work. I won't say the common "It makes me think about how precious life is." I feel more that I need to tell people how I feel now...not tomorrow, not when I feel like it. I need to make sure those that I really love know it.

On the good side I have already taken the bike out with Paul and Robin. We rode to New Castle, Hampton Beach, and to Seacoast Harley Davidson. It was a beautiful, beautiful ride. I was scared it would take me a bit to get back into riding, remember what to do, etc etc but as soon as I was back on the bike it was....well it was like riding a bike. :-)

Now it is raining and I probably need to head to bed. I am going to try and write more often on here but then again, who knows what will happen. Be good all and sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment