Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Events

So today was a possible new step for me. My family came up and looked at a home I looked at and have found some interest in. I am trying so hard not to get my hopes up but I really like this house. I have emailed my mortgage person but she is not back in the office until Monday. That seems like forever but I know that it gives me time to really think about what I would want and not want and if this is really the choice for me.

I really am trying not to get excited but part of me also wants to enjoy this every minute and just enjoy it. So wish me luck. And I should know pretty fast about the mortgage because Paul set up my phone to receive my gmail on my phone so as soon as she emails me back I will know. Thanks Paul. Oh, and LOVE the ring.

Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong banana phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment