Friday, February 27, 2009

Tomorrow

So tomorrow I am going to be looking at a home with my parents and brother and sister in law. I am SO excited for them to see this one. The living room is very cute with a fireplace, there is a room right off of the living room, then you go back into the house, to the right is a bathroom, to the left are two bedrooms. You go on and the kitchen is a nice size with an eat in kitchen, a window looking out over the back yard, and a door that goes to the backyard that is fenced in.

There is a large window in the front room and a small side window. And it has BEAUTIFUL floors. I am trying to get my pictures downloaded onto my computer but it doesn't seem to be working. Am going to see if I can get Paul to help me get them on. If not I will do my best to put them up tomorrow.

Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment