Sunday, February 15, 2009

Racing Season Soon Officially begins


Racing season will soon be upon us and I am SO EXCITED. I don't follow NASCAR closely but I do follow it enough to know drivers and sometimes....just sometimes I will watch a race on the tv. I do prefer to be there in person. There is NOTHING like the smell of the fuel, the burning tires, the sound of the roar, the feel of it in your chest. It is amazing and I love it.

So above is Tony Stewart, NASCAR driver for the Home Depot car, with his customized Lambo. On the front plate it has a customized plate that says Smoke and the car's color is the color of his race car. Pretty sexy huh? Like you would miss a Lambo coming down the road anyway. Tony is the #1 bad boy of racing and despite behaving himself on and off the track recently he is still feared on the track. Don't mess with him or you will find yourself spinning out of control into the infield.

Gawd, I love racing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment