Friday, April 24, 2009

Got to ride today


Today Paul and I headed out for a ride. Little did I know how far we would go!! Paul and I had fueled up before we left so we were all set to go. Our first destination was Seacoast Harley Davidson. It was a beautiful day so we headed out and the ride was great. Not a ton of traffic except in downtown Exeter. We got what I needed at Harley then talked about where we were going next. I didn't have a clue (as usual) and was pretty happy to go wherever. Paul's suggestion was New Castle, NH and what a GREAT IDEA. I have only been there once in the entire time I have lived here. The picture above is of a lighthouse/coast guard station at New Castle. Then after that we went through Portsmouth then over to Nottingham. It was GREAT. The only downside was that my left hand was REALLY hurting from pulling in the clutch. But all total we rode about 60 miles today. A really long ride according to me but it was BEAUTIFUL. And what was even better?? Paul got a sunburn and I didn't!!! YAY FOR ME. Granted.....None of my skin was exposed today and his was but we are overlooking that minor point. I didn't get sunburned and he did. How many times can I say that? That will probably be the one and only time this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment