Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Update

So today is the second day of my vacation. I have been doing some cleaning but mainly watching stuff on demand and writing as well as reading. I am getting ready to head out to lunch here in a few minutes with a fellow case manager from a sister school. Am very excited. Will be nice to talk about stuff at work and have someone that understands.

Day after tomorrow I am heading home and I am very excited about that. There are several reasons I am excited about coming home.

1. Get to see my family.
2. I get to ride my bike.
3. Get to see my family.
4. I get to ride my bike.

And those are pretty much my top reasons. Oh yeah!!! I am working on my next Mmmm of the week. I have seen several options but am not sure yet. I am also thinking of putting up cool wedding ideas from time to time. If I am not getting married any time soon I am going to put up cool wedding ideas and pictures. Yes...I have been watching wedding shows and I am pretty sure I will be over this soon but until then you will need to put up with me. :-D

Look forward to cool wedding ideas, dresses, and fun honeymoon places. YAY!!!

And don't forget the MMMM of the week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment