Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More snow

So today was a great day and now I am looking out the window and we are getting more snow. We supposedly had a winter weather warning up here from 4pm to 3 am. Who knows how much we will actually get but there is a ton already. I am going to try and take pictures of the area around here so that all can see just how much snow we have gotten. I love snow and and I love winter but since my accident I have been a bit more nervous in the snow.

I am sure all will be ok though and we probably won't get much anyway.

Then tomorrow I am going to Concord with a fellow teacher to go to a conference. She is driving because I have the rental car and I don't want to risk it but I hate others driving. HATE IT. If it is my family that is one thing but others....just isn't comfortable to me. But I am sure all will be fine and the day will go great.

Also tonight was the new American Idol. I have been laughing at some of the singers but I was a bit irritated that some of these people have gotten through. But oh well...doesn't mean they will be in the competition, it just means they are going to Hollywood to be shot down there. :-D Can't wait.

Alright....well have a great evening and be careful out on those roads!

No comments:

Post a Comment