Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Own Dog

I spoke with my brother today and I told him about a decision I have come to.

I think one day, maybe not soon, maybe far down the road, but one day I will get a dog. I can't tell you if it will be big or little. But I can tell you that it will be adopted from a shelter. There are several dogs I like. I am drawn to Huskies, Labs, and Rottweilers.

I think if I had my choice I would actually lean toward a Rotty if I felt I could give it a good home. I think they are so misunderstood and feared and I want people to see they are wonderful dogs that have been given a bad rap.

Anyway, I think it will just be up to fate and God and me. When I see the right dog and the time is right, I will get it. But until then.....I will just watch Dog Whisperer and Dogtown and be amazed.

Oh, and play with Sam. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment