Sunday, January 18, 2009

Snow



So this is what I woke up to this morning. My rental car covered in snow. Completely and totally covered. So I couldn't get out and I waited and waited for the plow and he didn't come. So around 1 pm (yes, 1 pm) I decided to take a shower and guess what? YUP. He showed up. -sighs- So I cut my shower short, dried my hair quickly with the towel, brushed my teeth then yanked on clothing and ran out to move my car. My hair froze while I stood, watching him plow.

Oh the fun. But hwen he was done I just stood there and listened. And it was perfect. It was so silent. So calming. You could hear the snow falling. It was beautiful. Sometimes it is worth it.

Well I look out the window now and it is snowing once again. I am adding more pics in my album of the trees and I am sure I will have more pictures tomorrow.

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment