Saturday, January 10, 2009

This Weekend

So I went home this weekend to take my car in for repairs. I am really glad it is getting fixed because I always felt like it had this wound that had not been tended yet. A guy was trying to help me clean off my car the other day and I was wincing each time he got near the front left side of the car.

So I went into the auto shop and they were going to give me a rental. Now my insurance covers up to $30 a day which I think is great. I was worried I was going to be given some little clown car that I would be humiliated driving around in. Now my parents always say "Amy, it is free. And it is only a week so I am sure it will get you where you want to go" or something like that. But when the guy said all he had was a Dodge Charger and was that ok....I was ECSTATIC!

So now I have a silver Dodge Charger which is pretty darn cool. Only thing is that it is a 4 door and therefore a tank compared to my car. It just feels like a HUGE car. It is fun to drive another car though and see how it drives, what I do and don't like about it etc.

Will definately keep you updated on how it goes this week.

Everyone, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment